Sunday, August 29, 2010

Perfect House....I think not.

I ran across the PERFECT quote for my house lately. I used to think that everything had to always be in its place. I think that maybe I was only driving myself just a little CRAZY. Everything always gets done. Everbody always does their little part and even though everything is not always as perfect as I thought it should be, I am Happy. See if it fits your house too.

A perfectly kept house is a sign
of a misspent life:
How to live creatively with collections,
clutter, work, kids, pets, art, etc...
and stop worrying about everything
being perfectly in its place!
-Mary Randolph Carter-

1 comment:

  1. Certainly fits my house! The people I know who do have perfect, well kept houses are NEVER as happy as we are! I love it!

    ReplyDelete