Thursday, August 5, 2010

New products

I want to tell you about a couple of new products out that I think are pretty newsworthy.

The first is the new Martha Stewart Glow in the Dark glitter that is coming out shortly and will be just in time to use with her Halloween products. It's a little spooky but also very cool. Try some as soon as you get a chance!!

Also there are two NEW paper pads out that are just about as good as they get!! One is by Graphic 45. It is alot of steampunk style paper. It comes in a 12 x 12 pad and the other is by Tim Holtz called Lost and Found. I'm quite sure that if you buy either one of these, you will plan projects to use every scrap!!

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously thinking I need one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Steampunk paper, I've got to get my hands on some. I adore all things Steampunk!

    ReplyDelete