Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HELLO!! This is my very first post so everybody be easy.

I think this blog is going to be good for me in a couple of ways.
One, a stress reliever. Two, a way to create...differently, not just with a sharpie and three, a way to bounce a few ideas off other artists who have similar interests.

Let me tell you about some of my interests and you can see where I am headed.

I love anything vintage. Anything that is crusty, dusty or to be altered probably has my name already on it to be saved.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to create one of a kind pieces of artwork for enjoyment or to sell that has some sort of vintage theme to it. I really never know where the piece will lead me until that certain little face appears or that certain little chotsky comes out of my many boxes and drawers of stuff that will actually make that piece of artwork "come alive". Everything is just waiting to be shaken well.

No comments:

Post a Comment