Thursday, July 29, 2010

creative folks

Every day I am so truly blessed to be able to work with so many creative people!

I have discovered that creativity comes in so many shapes and sizes.

There are the quiet, well reserved photographers who think no one is really paying any attention to their photos only not to know that they are daily inspiration. Another group of artists are the quiet writers. They are to be well respected because sometimes words come very hard. There are the quirky," always looking for a place to display another piece of art" kind of artists. There are the "everything I do is over the top" artists. There are the "I can't do art" artists who are really good at it anyway. There are artists that just make what I tell them, no matter if it really doesn't make sense at the time. And there are artists who just sort of whittle two sticks together and out pops something wonderful...(as my husband says) people. No matter the type of supplies...Shake it up...Shake well and let the creativity fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment